Monday, July 20, 2009

Horror night...

I had a basketball competition yesterday night at berapit.Because of not enough seat in my coach n teacher's car,i nid 2 fetch my teammates to berapit.I drive my sister's mini kerisa to fetch them.After the match,i nid 2 fetch them back oso.
But,the scary night is coming.When nearly arrive at Seberang Jaya,i feel the break of the car can not function.When I told my friends in car the break of the car can not function at all,they are so afraid our car can not stop if the traffic light turn red.
So,I drive wif a low speed.Because my car is move too slow,someone without patience can not "tahan" stay behind me then suddenly move to my front.
How 2 imagine a car which can't break nid 2 dodge the car in front it?
Luckily,I faster change to another lane without crashing wif other cars.I use nearly 15 minutes complete a 6 minutes journey juz bcoz of the annoying break of the car.
At the end,the most relieve event is>>I can stop the car n arrive our destination safely...
*owes take ur car to service,if not u ll face tis situation...haha...*

No comments:

Post a Comment