Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Credit Hours are end !!

Today is the last day of the basketball credit hours in college.How excited am i,cause i can have a free Wednesday after this.Because of today is the last time of this,so we have a competition between the players of Wednesday and Thursday.There are 6 group of girls,and i am in the first group.All of us are so enjoy this competition.

Luckily,all the groups from Wednesday can go into the semi-final of this competition.But all of us also face the same opponent,group 4 from Thursday.All of us believe that their group will become the champion of this competition,but we just 'beh syok' this group play so rough and rude.So,the others group let my group go into final to match with them.

At first,i only play so soft,but they are so rough!One of them push me fall on the floor!Although this don't make me bleed,but this make me feel so shy!Is u all force me play rough to u all,don't blame me...Although my action shows me so rough and rude,but all of this can help our Wednesday group revenge,cause they also push the group 3's captain fall,and she crying non-stop in front me...haiz...Finally they win,but all of us are so happy and enjoy ourselves in the competition.

When the activity is dismiss,all of the girls' groups from Wednesday take a picture with our teacher in charge,Miss Lim!!She is so funny also!!haha...I think she feels so happy when see all of us can really join together.Wednesday girls' groups are the best!!I love u all~~

No comments:

Post a Comment