Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Final exam in sem 2

almost 1 sem din update my blog here...
but tis few days really too boring 4 me...
always study,study n study...
although i have watching pps during studying...
tis study method is learn from my classmate,bunn
with tis method,
i ll not feel sleepy while study the uninterested subject like IT n O&M
i feel tis method is more useful 4 me
at least im nw stl awake 4 blogging n play facebook while studying IT,right?
the first subject-English for communication will be taken on thursday morning
but i now stl study IT n stuck at chapter 7 for half day already
what can i do?
obviously,i only can updates my blog~T_T
what a boring study week!!
always eat the same things all the days!!
always stay in the hostel studying n pps-ing~
hope the final exam can finish faster
coz i can back home n eat "ho liao" 4 free(mum paid 4 me)
is time to continue study the uninterested IT
wish me can finish tis earlier
then i juz can start practice my english la~
to all my frens which need 2 having exam,
gambateh la!!


No comments:

Post a Comment